Sunday, September 11, 2011

Magnavox MDR515H 500GB HDD and DVD-R with Digital Tuner

Magnavox 500GB HDD & DVD Recorder with Digital Tuner

Amazon Sales Rank: #915 in Consumer Electronics Color: Black Brand: Funai Model: MDR515H Dimensions: 2.40" h x 16.50" w x 11.50" l, 7.50 pounds Dolby Digital Stream Out HDMI Output 1080p Up Conversion Records up to 620hrs onto 500GB HDD Provides 4-way dubbing (HDD to DVD, DVD to HDD, DV to HDD, DV to DVD)

This versatile Magnavox 500GB HDD/DVD recorder lets you watch live TV, fast forward, rewind or freeze while recording.

The customer more profit on 166 of 170 people found this review helpful. Magnavox Clinton beats the old Toshiba I have a Toshiba hard drive and Murray was looking for someone to ebay. After offering many of them and lose weight because they offer was too high, I learned from Magnavox. Originally I considered the 513 because it was cheaper, and its 320 GB was enough for me. Then I discovered that 515 is not just a bigger hard drive, but has an improved remote control and store the settings for an hour in case of power failure, unlike the 60 seconds of the 513th Now that I have that I like better than my Toshiba. Toshiba chapter, which allows you to jump immediately turn off advertisements, the Magnavox does not, but in almost every other way, it Magnavox more convenient to use. Besides this, I made too many mistakes to watch football with immediate jump and jump too far ahead, because there was no clear distinction between commercial and mute program. If I want to see a program record start with the Magnavox and the beginning of everything I have to do is press the play button and it starts immediately from the beginning to play with the Toshiba, j 'I had the time slip Press and reverse lookup to get to the start. It is so simple and no more errors frustrating, as sometimes happens with the Toshiba. If a scheduled recording with the Toshiba you had to get up and press STOP twice to stop at the base station. This will prevent you from accidentally stopping a recording. Magnavox by pressing STOP twice on the remote control made it much easier. I need my reading glasses on the Stop button on the Toshiba to find. You can schedule two consecutive programs with just 2 seconds ahead, a gap of 1 minute on the Toshiba. It also has HDMI 1.4, which is important in connection to my new 3D TV. He has also left my TV. So when I was on the recorder, which turns off on my TV and also selects the correct input and the audio source It also has a digital tuner, so I connected the antenna from my old for her, and my fiber optic TV can not adjust the picture as if it was with Toshiba, but my TV allows me to change the graphics settings, each input and saves settings. I'm so glad I was not able to buy an old Toshiba on eBay. You would have to pay almost the same for a Toshiba uses (and my first six years rather than after) as it does for a new Magnavox. The advantage for me is that the Magnavox suits my needs much better and the black unit looks better in my setup, because everything else is black. A more comprehensive review and explanation of the features of AVSForum. *** [...] I have read some of the other reviews here. The most interesting was the star of revisions. Most of these are people who have returned more than one device. These opinions, in addition to similar complaints about them in the comments section that this DVR can be difficult (for some) to set up. The big problem is that the manual is confusing and even wrong places, I'm pretty sure it can not have so many bad units, slightly setup'm wrong. The best way to set properly, the ACP Forum (google it) and then visit this thread: Magnavox 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575th They find it more useful than the manual. The most common problems are solved, freezing or no current, with a soft reset - not in the manual, and customer service are not familiar with. And save you even more problems with auto-off timer. Most people have gotten it to work for them and you safe if you are patient. The first problem I had was always a picture released by the correct input for the menu. In the beginning I had repaired a problem with power supply, but when I checked the details of soft reset when AVSForum. I'm glad I stayed with him. After spending every day for four months, I still have a recording failure. I love it. *** My unit was responding after five months after trying a few things that I did not work

0 comments:

Post a Comment