Monday, September 19, 2011

Yamaha HTR-3063BL 5.1 Channel 500 Watt AV Receiver (Each, Black)

Yamaha HTR-3063BL5.1 Channel 500 Watt AV Receiver is a great value-priced receiver to help take your home theater experience further. It features the latest HDMI specifications (4 inputs/1 output) with 3D-readiness (with firmware upgrade), 1080p HDMI repeating, and renowned Yamaha technologies like SCENE and CINEMA DSP. Expand your options even further with optional docks (sold separately) to add your iPod, iPhone, or Bluetooth sources.

Amazon Sales Rank: #50010 in Consumer Electronics Color: Black Brand: Yamaha Model: HTR-3063BL Dimensions: 6.00" h x 17.13" w x 12.38" l, 16.50 pounds 5-channel 500W powerful surround sound (100W x 5) iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10 1080p-compatible HDMI repeater with 3D (4 in/1 out) SCENE buttons with direct power on (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) ? quick and simple to use

The Yamaha HTR-3063 Receiver: Strong Performance and Value Since the 1960's, Yamaha's audio/video electronics engineers have endeavored to produce products and services that satisfy the diverse needs of musicians and audiophiles. Yamaha's products and services are recognized the world over for superior quality in acoustics, design, technology, craftsmanship, and customer service, resulting in a reputation for excellence among musicians, music lovers, and home theater enthusiasts. The Yamaha HTR-3063 is a great entry-level home theater receiver, thanks to strong performance and signature Yamaha technologies like SCENE and CINEMA DSP. Its 1080p HDMI repeater functionality (3D ready with firmware upgrade) and connectivity options make for an outstanding home theater receiver in its class. Advanced Features Connect to the HTR-3063 via Bluetooth with the YBA-10or connect your iPod/iPhone with the YDS-12

The best customer feedback 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. No Upsample, intuitive user interface that allows me to David L. Holcombe This receiver sounds great, is a very reasonable price, but not exactly what I expected. Read the description of this device, and look at his pictures back, leaving me with the impression that perhaps the HDMI video output to a TV, regardless of the source ("oversampling"). You can not. Upsample not and can not send, such as the video source is part of the TV HDMI input. Yamaha support (to get back to me quickly, I must admit), said "it makes the conversion of video sources, you would need to run the video component [component input] TV as well." "I also found that the setting is less than intuitive, others have commented on the lack of a printed manual, and I must admit I found myself missing what I was trying to decide how best to set my speakers and the solve my problem as upsampling, bottom line, be aware of his limitations, but if you're doing and what is not, it seems like a nice value. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Decent Device with RT bought this unit to go along with my Yamaha speakers. It works well and has many functions. I had some problems setting it anyway. I was ultimately all settled. The instructions are on a CD format, which I think is a bad choice. I had to go back and forth from my computer .. The device is quite large, so keep that in mind if you have some space 21 of 32 people found this review helpful Yamaha stereo receiver Larry M. People I recently purchased Yamaha -. HTR 3063BL 500 Watt 5.1 Channel Receiver (All Black) from Amazon.com. I love the receiver, it has a great sound and more features than I will ever use. What I like most is that it was very easy to install. As I get older (48 years) I always have trouble keeping up with what's new in electronics. HDMI connector makes it easy to convert your DVD / Blu-Ray player to your TV and it just makes the optical cable to your TV to the receiver to connect to all your TV programs in stereo. In examining the comparable units, had my local Best Buy the same Yamaha receiver in stock and for sale at a price of $ 329.00, one hundred U.S. dollars more than I paid for it online. They had a 500 watt receiver without AM / FM for $ 229.00. Once again, the device is wonderful - and the price was right! The only thing I disliked about my purchase was the online manual - it was not as user friendly as an old-fashioned paper manual. I want to see Yamaha CD manually get rid of and replace it with a real paper manual (booklet). The other problem I had with this product was how it was delivered to my house Amazon sent FedEx. To my dismay, FedEx dropped off my package to my door step, out side my house. I was very angry about this and Fedex was indifferent to my concerns and I was not able to reach Amazon for comment. If it had rained - the equipment has been damaged, even someone who can walk to my door and took the group outside my door and I never knew that was delivered. Due to the lack of concern for FedEx, and the ability of Amazon.com to get rid of customer complaints - I do not intend to make another purchase of this size and cost again through Amazon. Both Fedex and Amazon seems to fold the shipping order. Shame on Amazon and FedEx for their lack of customer service !!!!!! Larry Volk .... Read 8 reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment